The Peter Pan Teaching School Alliance recruits, trains and deploys SLE’s based on need and expertise.
What is an SLE?
Specialist leaders of education (SLEs) are outstanding leaders who have the skills to support individuals or teams in similar positions in other schools. They understand what outstanding leadership practice in their area of expertise looks like and are skilled in helping other leaders to achieve it in their own context. SLEs can develop the leadership capacity of others, using coaching or facilitation support that draws on their knowledge and expertise.
We have Specialist Leaders in the following areas;
- Karen Bailey: Bedford Nursery School Federation – ITERS/ECERS
- Julie Smith: Bedford Nursery School Federation – Early Years/ECERS
- Penny Stubbs: Bedford Nursery School Federation – Business Management
- Lesley Boyle: Bedford Nursery School Federation – ECERS/Leadership/SEND
- Amanda Copp: Bedford Nursery School Federation – Goldington Green Academy- ASD Specialism
- Rachel Clay: Goldington Green Academy– Behaviour Management
- Kellie Bobbett: Shortstown Primary – Early Years Foundation Stage
- Gina Carpenter: Goldington Green Academy – Creative Arts (Dance)
- Jo Kearney: (Maternity Leave) Castle Lower – Art
- Nicola Mason: Castle Lower – PE
- Susan Kirby: Queens Park Academy – Early Years Foundation Stage